Nabeel's new pants : an Eid tale / retold by Fawzia Gilani-Williams ; illustrations by Proiti Roy.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Scenic Regional and Washington Public.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-Bookmobile||E (Text)||3004323303||Easy Book||On holds shelf||-|
|Scenic Regional-Union||E (Text)||300432332+||Display 3||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780761456292
- ISBN: 0761456295
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Marshall Cavendish edition.
- Publisher: Tarrytown, NY : Marshall Cavendish Children, 2010.
While buying gifts for his family to wear to the mosque on Eid a shoemaker is persuaded to get new pants for himself, but the only pair available is too long and no one seems to have time to shorten them.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 70 (high) Semantic demand: 72 (high) Syntactic demand: 66 (high) Structure demand: 82 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.9 0.5 136639.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pants > Juvenile fiction.
Muslims > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Turkey > Juvenile fiction.
Turkey > Juvenile fiction.