Compass south / Hope Larson ; illustrated by Rebecca Mock.
After escaping the Black Hook Gang in 1860 New York City, twelve-year-old twins Alexander and Cleopatra flee to New Orleans, become separated, and try to find each other in San Francisco, while being followed by pirates who think they hold the key to treasure.
- ISBN: 0374300437
- ISBN: 9780374300432
- Physical Description: 224 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Farrar Straus & Giroux, 2016.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 71 (high) Semantic demand: 99 (very high) Syntactic demand: 43 (medium) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 2.4 1 181405.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Juvenile fiction.
Treasure troves > Juvenile fiction.
Graphic novels > Juvenile literature.
Twins > Juvenile fiction.
Voyages and travels > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Scenic Regional.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.