Second hand heart : [a novel] / Catherine Ryan Hyde.
Vida is 19 and has a life-threatening heart condition. Richard is 36 and has just lost his beloved wife in a car accident. When Richard is invited to the hospital to meet the young woman who received his wife's donor heart, Vida takes one look at him and feels she's loved him all her life. Is Vida just a sheltered and confused young woman? Or is there truth behind the theory of cellular memory? Can a heart remember, at least for a time, on its own?
- ISBN: 9781463630775
- ISBN: 1463630778
- Physical Description: 405 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: [United States] : Catherine Ryan Hyde, 2011.
- Copyright: ©2011
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Heart > Transplantation > Patients > Fiction.
Organ donors > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Scenic Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.