Bellevue : three centuries of medicine and mayhem at America's most storied hospital / David Oshinsky.
A history of the iconic public hospital on New York City's East Side describes the changes in American medicine from 1730 to modern times as it traces the building's origins as an almshouse and pesthouse to its current status as a revered place of first-class care.
- ISBN: 9780735285200
- ISBN: 0735285209
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (approximately 14 1/2 hr.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Books on Tape, 2016.
"Random House Audio."
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Fred Sanders.
Search for related items by subject
Hospitals > New York (State) > New York > History.
Hospital care > New York (State) > New York > History.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Scenic Regional.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.