Backed to the wall / C.M. Wendelboe.
- 9 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Scenic Regional and Washington Public.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-Union||LP FIC WEN (Text)||3006587650||New Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Washington Public Library||LP F WEN (Text)||3151061141||WPL New Books Display-Large Print||Checked out||04/01/2019|
- ISBN: 9781432856434
- ISBN: 143285643X
- Physical Description: 365 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
"Outlaws--fueled by cruelty they became addicted to during the War Between the States--roam and prey upon anyone unfortunate enough to cross their trail. In the Dakota Territory of the 1870s, the line between outlaw and lawman is often blurred. Some of those sworn to protect the helpless might exploit them instead. And some of those deemed hard cases might redeem themselves. Backed to the Wall plunges both a lawman and an outlaw into a blood battle that only one of them can survive--if the Indian raiders terrorizing homesteaders and cattlemen don't kill them first"--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Large type books.