Last voyage of the Lusitania / National Geographic ; producer, Peter Schnall ; writer, Patrick Prentice ; associate producer/researcher, Bruce Norfleet ; for National Geographic, executive producer, Michael Rosenfeld ; senior producer, Nina Weinstein.
A look at the disaster that shocked the world on May 7, 1915, when the state-of-the-art ocean liner sank after being struck by a German U-Boat torpedo that killed over 1100 passengers.
- ISBN: 0792232062
- ISBN: 9780792232063
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (60 min.) : sound, color with black and white segments ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Burbank, Calif.] : Warner Home Video, 
Special features: Making of mini-documentary (6 minutes), Last voyage of the Andrea Doria (28 minutes).
DVD release of the 1994 documentary.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director and cinematographer, Peter Schnall ; editor, Connie Rinehart ; original music, Fred Karns.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Featuring oceanographer Dr. Robert Ballard.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, NTSC, Region 1; full screen; Dolby digital stereo.
Search for related items by subject
Shipwrecks > History > 20th century.
Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Scenic Regional.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.