The campfire cookbook : 80 imaginative recipes for cooking outdoors / Viola Lex, Nico Stanitzok.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Scenic Regional.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-St. Clair||641.5782 LEX (Text)||3006793781||NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1465483969
- ISBN: 9781465483966
- Physical Description: 160 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : DK Publishing, 2019.
"The Campfire Cookbook is the ultimate cookbook for al fresco eating. More than 80 campfire recipes, including traditional favorites and more adventurous dishes. Easy-to-follow recipes with step-by-step instructions and mouthwatering photos. Checklists for all your camp essentials. Enjoy a hearty goulash under the stars, indulge in orange-baked chocolate cakes around the fire, or rustle up fresh salads and grilled fish to take to the beach. Wherever you eat, make your outdoor experience magical with The Campfire Cookbook,"--page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject