Where are your boys tonight? : the oral history of Emo's mainstream explosion 1999-2008 / Chris Payne.
An energetic and explosive oral history examining the mainstream emo explosion from 1999-2008 and how it reversed expectations of what was possible in popular music, featuring exclusive interviews with the bands, managers, journalists, photographers, and awe-struck fans that defined the genre and a "scene" that would one day sweep across the entire country
- ISBN: 9798212038904
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (14 hr.) : CD audio digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Ashland, OR : Blackstone Publishing, 2023.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Graham Halstead, Chris Abell.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Emo (Music) > History and criticism.
Emo (Music) > Social aspects.
Rock music > 2001-2010.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Scenic Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.