Mighty Marvel masterworks presents The incredible Hulk. Volume 3 / Stan Lee ; illustrated by Bill Everett.
When a time-travel device throws the Hulk into the distant future, he does what Hulks do-smash! Past, present or future, the Hulk will fight, but when he returns to his present, he'll discover that, thinking he was dead, Rick Jones has revealed to the world that Bruce Banner is the Hulk. As if that wasn't trouble enough, Hercules hits the scene (and the Hulk), while the Secret Empire weave nefarious plans of domination.
- ISBN: 1302949039
- ISBN: 9781302949037
- Physical Description: 192 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Marvel Worldwide, Incorporated, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
678 Childrens Plus, Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hulk (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction > Comic books, strips, etc.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Scenic Regional.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.